Salary: Generous salary package, dependent on experience and qualifications
Job type: Full time
Full uniform, company phone and tablet, all major tools and equipment, van, fuel card, attractive holiday entitlement and entry into company pension and bonus scheme.
Due to our continued success and expansion in the heating sector, we are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer to undertake commissioning and warranty works for some of the UK’s leading manufacturers throughout Northern Ireland.
The Service Engineer must be able to work both independently and with a team of operations and technical staff to achieve project goals. The Service Engineer will work across all types of sites including homes, industrial, offices etc.
The Service Engineer will ensure the successful servicing and commissioning of domestic and/or commercial heating systems. The Service Engineer will also be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving any issues that may arise during the servicing process. Ideally the engineer will have breakdown experience, however full training will be given.
- Servicing and commissioning of domestic/commercial heating systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise during the servicing process
- Ensure that all equipment is functioning properly and meets industry standards
- Provide technical support to operations team and customers
The successful candidate should possess:
- A full clean driving licence
- Full domestic natural gas qualifications
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar job role
- Oftec training
- Electrical experience
- Commercial experience
- Breakdown experience
- Comprehensive training included
- Full uniform
- Company phone and tablet
- All major tools and equipment
- Company van
- Fuel card
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- Entry into company pension
- Bonus scheme
Solv are an equal opportunities employer.
Monday – Thursday 8-5
On call rota
To apply – email your CV and completed monitoring form click to download to email@example.com