Boiler Service Belfast
Our team of specialist boiler service engineers are on call 24/7 for all your boiler repair or boiler breakdown needs, whether it’s a routine boiler service check or diagnosis of a fault.
Any boiler that has not been regularly serviced can be extremely dangerous, producing carbon monoxide gas that may even lead to a fatality.
A regular service will ensure your safety is not compromised.
A regular gas boiler service or oil boiler service extends the working life of your boiler, we check controls and components, look for scale damage to the boiler and its system, check the radiators, valves and exposed pipework for leaks and corrosion, helping you enjoy many years with your boiler in good, safe working order. Or if your boiler breaks down unexpectedly we can be with you same day to Solv your heating dilemmas. All our engineers carry the latest equipment and manufacturer’s instructions for all boiler types to identify faults quickly and efficiently.
Boiler Service Belfast
If you are a Landlord of a property you will know the importance of checking all heating appliances on a yearly basis, under Gas Safe regulations it’s a legal requirement. At Solv we aim to keep your job as a landlord as simple as possible, we liaise with tenants to arrange suitable times and access, keeping you informed every step of the way.
Tips & Advice
- Check your water levels regularly, if you have a sealed system your pressure should be sitting between 1 and 1.5 bar, if you find it is dropping too often- Call your Solv Team for advice….
- If your boiler starts making strange noises- Call your Solv Team for advice….
- If you notice any smells, bad staining or burner marks, turn the appliance off immediately and- Call your Solv Team for advice….
- Check overflows and discharges for drips or leaks, usually found on an outside wall near your appliance, if anything is found- Call your Solv Team for advice….
- Try to keep your manufacturer’s hand book and or benchmark book in your home for future reference, if you have lost or misplaced these- Call your Solv Team and we can print you out new ones….
- If your boiler trips out or locks out, you can try re-firing the boiler by hitting the reset or lock out light, if it fails to fire- Call your Solv Team for advice….
With our continuing expansion in the local heating market, We have introduced financing to assist our customers with spreading the costs of installing new heating appliances.
Or try our online booking facility…
New Finance Options Available
With our continuing expansion in the local heating market, we have introduced financing to assist our customers with spreading the costs of installing new heating appliances.