Boiler Maintenance & Servicing
We at Solv Group have a dedicated team of professional managers and technical engineers fully qualified with decades of experience in boiler maintenance and servicing.
“All consumers are advised to have appliances checked for safety at least every 12 months by a Gas Safe Registered or Oftec Engineer”
We can offer a full turnkey mechanical and electrical service to any plant room from small to large scale and have a good sound knowledge of the following plant and equipment:
- Boilers– Our dedicated service team can deal with all types of boilers firing on Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, Electric and Biomass
- Gas Lines– Our fully qualified service team and installers are trained in both light commercial gas up to high pressure gas lines and associated equipment.
- Gas Controls– Becoming more popular and more regularly specified we can install various types of gas control equipment and once installed can maintain these annually with the rest of the boiler house equipment.
- Oil Tanks– From light commercial bunded tanks to underground bulk storage tanks and control equipment covering both sensor equipment, fire valves and instrument gauges.
- Electrical Panels– Our electrical team will sort most problems that will occur, however when it comes to high end controls packages we sub contract this element out to specialist providers who have a wealth of experience in these fields and that we have worked in partnership with for many years.
- Pumps and Motors– Our service team can replace or repair any size of pump/ motor on site or for larger units these can be brought back to our workshops for a complete overhaul from rewinding to mechanical seals and bearing replacement.
- Ventilation Equipment– From boiler house supply fans to building extract and supply air handling units we can install and overhaul these types of equipment to include filter changes, belt replacement to heat exchanger repair in the event of frost exposure.
- CHP– From install to full maintenance.
- Water Heaters– From indirect to direct gas and oil fired hot water generators these can be installed in various formats to cater for any size of load, we also offer a service package on these appliances.
- Radiant Tube Heaters– From install to full maintenance packages on some of the largest projects carried out in Ireland.
- Air Heaters– We can install and service all types of air heating equipment firing on oil, gas and electrical supplies.
- Pipes and Valves– We have a full team of pipe fitter/ welders that can cope with all sizes of installations, we have all the relevant equipment to complete any installation or emergency repair brought before us
This list is not exhaustive, as previously mentioned we have decades of experience and have seen numerous types of installations and repairs required on these appliances, please feel free to contact our install team or service department for further information.
With our continuing expansion in the local heating market, We have introduced financing to assist our customers with spreading the costs of installing new heating appliances.
Or try our online booking facility…
Please enter your details below and one of our team will be in touch. Please note that items maked with an asterisk(*) are mandatory.
New Finance Options Available
With our continuing expansion in the local heating market, we have introduced financing to assist our customers with spreading the costs of installing new heating appliances.