Responsible for delivering responsive maintenance repairs and installations within a fast-paced environment, ensuring both repair and installations requests are carried out efficiently and cost-effectively whilst delivering a first-class service to our customers. This role will provide a plumbing service for domestic, commercial and industrial buildings, while upholding safety guidelines and complying with codes and regulations.
- Working with other team members to provide a courteous and considerate service to our customers
- Residential, and commercial plumbing and heating fault finding Repairs, replacements and servicing
- Installation of sanitary ware
- Legionella testing
- Working under instruction to meet the needs of the client
- Observe the highest levels of health and safety and use appropriate safety equipment
- Ensure accurate completion and timely submission of any relevant site-based or company documentation electronically or paper based as per requirements of the contract
The successful candidate should possess:
- A full clean driving license
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- Knowledge of domestic & commercial plumbing systems.
- Be time served or appropriately qualified and be able to demonstrate relevant experience.
- Valid CSR Card.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar job role
- Confident, reliable, flexible and adaptability
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines.
- Commercial experience
- Comprehensive training included
- Full uniform
- Company phone and tablet
- All major tools and equipment
- Company van
- Fuel card
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- Entry into company pension
- Bonus scheme
Solv are an equal opportunities employer.
All across Northern Ireland, office headquarters based in Belfast
Job Type: Full-time
- Additional leave
- Company car
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- Free parking
- On-site parking
Monday – Thursday 8-5
On call rota
Generous salary dependent on experience and qualifications