Having your boiler serviced annually helps to:
- Insure your boiler is operating safely
- Ensure the appliance is operating efficiently
- Reduce the risk of an appliance breakdown in future
- Ensure compliance with any warranty conditions from the manufacturer (if applicable).
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a highly poisonous and sometimes deadly gas produced when fuels such as coal, wood, oil or natural gas are burned without sufficient air. It's often emitted by appliances which haven't been properly installed or maintained, so always ask a Gas Safe Registered engineer to install and service your gas appliances. CO is odourless, tasteless and invisible so it;s difficult to detect.
The symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning can be similar to flu. If you suspect Carbon Monoxide Poisoning you may suffer from:
- General Lethargy
- Flu Like symptoms that appear to get better when you are away from the area